An online resource for mindfulness on line suitable for both Sufferers and Carers.
Mindfulness is a mind-body approach to life that helps us to relate differently
to experiences. It involves paying attention to thoughts, feelings and body
sensations in a way that increases our ability to manage difficult situations,
make wise choices and enjoy life more.
- Follow the online course at a speed that suits you.
- Explore how mindfulness can reduce stress, depression and anxiety.
- Engaging videos and interactive sessions led by expert mindfulness trainers.
- Easy-to-follow assignments to try in daily life.
- Track your progress on the course and notice any changes.
- Learn techniques that will last a life-time!
Contact us for more information.